Today is Q & A Tuesday: Question from George from Facebook – Matt how do you launch one successful business after the other? I have been trying to get my business off the ground for two years now!
We have been building businesses for 12 years, and through our experience we have broken down the success into a few different points to create success.
- Put your energy into the right places
- Learn who your customers are
- Research your competition and what they are doing
- Create a product you strongly believe in
- Put your ad dollars to work in the right places
- Monitor what campaigns are working using Google Analytics
- Create an email list and start mailing on a regular basis
- If your business still isn’t achieving goals, ask why?
- Stay focused and put your energy into what is working, then test EVERYTHING!
- Be confident, stay motivated and avoid procrastination!
If you have a question, email me and we might feature your question on the next Q&A Tuesday!